Minggu, 23 Januari 2011

The First Post

This first post is proudly dedicated to my friends involved in the making of my infant blog. Now , you must be thinking " you need help to create this simple blog? ". The answer is yes. I'm not a sophisticated person. I don't have any knack on computer stuff. I always moan when there's a computer project given by the school; consequently, I never get a very high mark in computer. I utterly DO NOT know about blogging as though I don't have a computer at home. I gawk when the computer lesson begins. I'm still gaping 'till the lesson's over. Hahaha.. weird, huh ? when , in this modern day , there's a person who have no interest in computer. But that's me. I am an ordinary person with no big gift in my life.

Anyway , I would like you to occasionally visit my blog. But please don't get mad when the blog's not been updated, cause I 'type' in spasm. Harap maklum. ^^

Life's good when you hum !

 

2 komentar: